Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Studio Time and Home Work

It's official my last day with the Colorado Rapids was this past Saturday when we went up against the New England Revolution.  Unfortunately we tied, so I didn't get to see one last victory by Los Rapidos as my friends would call it.

Now my days consists of:  Planning my Euro-Trip, attracting sponsors to our story, and nice cups of coffee at my favorite local coffee shop Wash Perk that is just a block from my house!


My album is done and the release date is August 26th just before I head to Europe.  The title of the album is "Self-Discovery".  The record is a solo album and I am very happy with it and believe you will be to!

Here is a short clip from my latest studio session!




Follow us on Twitter @ LiveGoodVibes and Alsmiff30

Website: www.LiveGoodVibes.com
               (Currently under construction)

No comments:

Post a Comment