Monday, April 23, 2012

Good Vibes and SoJu The Kitten

It's been nearly 6 months since I returned to Charleston from my backpacking adventure through Europe. A trip of a life-time that came to a halt and the reality of the real world stuck its face at me once again.  Some may say, well it's time to grow up, others may say where are you headed next, and others just won't care.  I have been asked by some what I took away from the trip.  My best answer would be, where ever I went, I always found love.  It didn't matter where you were from, what religion you practiced, your sex, or race, but what I found was common people just like me living out their journey through love and passion.

Live Good Vibes is just that!!  Lets live the lives we have always imagined through love and passion.  As many Australians say we "Live to Work" not "Work to Live".  Over the course of the next 6 months we are going to be featuring an array of common people just like you and I living out their passions through love.  From artists, surfers, electricians, musicians, small business owners and others,  we are going to dive deep and find out what it means to follow your passions, the obstacles that we will be presented with and the actions taken to overcome them, showing the world that WE can do it because we love it.  Through our company we are hoping to start a movement to inspire generation after generation with a message of love, so lets live it!!  We have always heard the expression "Do what you love, and the money will come".  Yes, we do have bills, yes, we do have obligations, but through love the unimaginable is possible. So lets start believing.

SoJu the kitten has been added to the Good Vibes team.  Let me introduce you to her.  She is a stray 3 week old black kitten that was given to me from a friend who found her and her siblings abandoned.  Good Vibes nation will watch SoJu as she grows into a mature cat each week.

Why did you name it SoJu?  Soju is a Korean alcoholic beverage that is made from rice.  While I was in Yeosu, many Koreans and friends would gather together and drink Soju for celebratory purposes 

No comments:

Post a Comment