Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boston and back!

My first trip to the city of Boston, MA was awesome.  My business partner and close friend Dan Greenberg lives in the North End, an area surrounded by history of over 300 years.  Paul Revere's Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, the U.S.S Constitution, and the site of the Boston Massacre were just a few of the historic sites I got to see.  I wish I would have been able to catch a Red Sox game, but there were busy beatin down the Kansas City Royals in KC, so no luck there.

As a first timer in Boston one thing I really noticed about the city was the sense of pride you felt to be an American.  It's really where America got started and walking on the same streets as some of the founding fathers was a so-real  experience.

Now back to the business... We've launched the www.LiveGoodVibes.com site, so be sure to be on the lookout for any updates we will begin to announce on there.  Athen's Greece in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment