Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Count Down Begins....

So... only 57 days until the adventure of a lifetime.  An adventure I've always wanted to embark on, backpacking through all of Europe.  Where will I go? Who Will I meet? What doors will open as I wonder the streets of Europe.   It all starts August 29th in Athens, Greece...

From now until my departure I will cover the places I will be going and the things I will be doing.



Athens, Greece
Istanbul, Turkey
Tel Aviv, Israel
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Budapest, Hungary
Munich, Germany
Zurich, Switzerland
Venice, Florence, Milan-Italy
Berlin, Germany
Copenhagen, Denmark
Brussels, Belgium
Paris, Nice, Marseilles-France-
Barcelona, Madrid, Spain
London, England

Each week during my travels I will post a Video Blog of where I am and what I am doing.  Stay Tuned for more inform

No comments:

Post a Comment