Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where and Why?

Alright Alright.... it's all starting in Athens Greece, from there I will take a ferry to the Greek Isles where I will relax on the island of Mykonos.

Some may ask, why are you leaving your job that you have been so successful at?

My answer is quite simple, because I love adventure.  If fear and insecurity is the only thing holding me back from a life of fun then heck lets make the leap, I'm optimistic i'll make it out ok.  I've always believed where there is a will there is a way, so the time is now to live a life I've always imagined.

Each day will be different along with the unexpected challenges that will test my will, but isn't that what life is all about?

Follow Good Vibes and I as we make our way through Europe! Let's Have Fun Everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment